BareFoot Elegance at Little Cayman's Oldest Original Resort!
Let yourself be lured by island charm and relax in casual sophistication at Southern Cross Club, Fish & Dive Resort. Professional in-house diving and fishing make their ocean-view, beachfront bungalows a pleasant escape from tradition. Little Cayman continues to be one of the least developed tropical islands in the western hemisphere!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 12 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Little Cayman
- Nearby Water Caribbean Sea
- Open Dates All Year
A happy host to weddings, honeymoons, or just the world-curious couple, Southern Cross Club & Dive Resort offers a romantic escape to the undeveloped beauty of Little Cayman Island.
Cabins, Cottages, and Chalets
Each of the 12 colorful, beachfront ocean-view bungalows are as unique and vibrant as the island they inhabit! Beautiful Blossom Cottage is also available for small families or groups of friends.
Dive Little Cayman's Bloody Bay Wall and journey into one of the healthiest reef environments in the world, or just observe the wide variety of marine life in the diving mecca of the Cayman Islands.
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) / 2.8 miles
- Edward Bodden Airfield (LYB) / 86.9 miles
- Gerrard Smith International Airport (CYB) / 101 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights