Catch or Swim with Caribbean Fish
Whether you're above or below the water's surface, Little Cayman is the ultimate island resort. Venture out into the ocean blue to do some deep sea fishing and wrestle with the monsters of the murky depths. Hop aboard one of the four diving boats and swim among the underwater flora and fauna. Or just pour yourself a drink and listen to the rhythmic beat of the sea. Wet or dry, this resort appeals to every girl and guy!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cayman Islands
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
All offshore fishing is done aboard the custom-designed sports boat Reel JEM, on which you will catch such funny-sounding fish as: mahi-mahi, wahoo, and billfish.
Reef Divers, the onsite shop for all your diving needs, provides you with all the supplies needed for an underwater adventure and offers diving tutorials before you make your big splash.
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Coffee Maker
- In Room Safe
- Fishing Guides
- Edward Bodden Airfield (LYB) / 32.2 miles
- Gerrard Smith International Airport (CYB) / 46.1 miles
- Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) / 53.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights