Annie's Place is a Gateway to all other Cayman Places
With a giant bouquet of pink flowers sprouting from its roof Annie's Place is an attraction in itself! In addition, its centralized location on the Grand Cayman allows travelers to experience all the island has to offer. Grab a snorkel and dive into the sea life-filled Caribbean Sea or swing by the capital city of George Town and chow down on the exquisitely fresh cuisine. No matter where you want to be, Annie's place will get you there!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City N/A
- Nearby Water Caribbean Sea
- Open Dates All Year
Winding up at Seven Mile Beach is a near certainty, as the powdery white utopia and the rolling blue waves of the Caribbean Sea are just across the road.
Minutes from Annie's Place you can swing away at the Brittania Golf Club, where unlike at Seven Mile Beach, it is advised that you stay out of the sand.
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities
- Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM) / 3.9 miles
- Edward Bodden Airfield (LYB) / 86.4 miles
- Gerrard Smith International Airport (CYB) / 100.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights