Your trip of a lifetime through the Pre-Cambrian Shield of the Churchill River System begins at the Cree Indian Village of the Stanley Mission, located 80 kilometers North of La Ronge, on the Churchill River. After leaving Stanley Mission you will travel the historic Churchill River by 26 foot canoe. These canoes are replicas of the 'Canoe du Nord' used by fur traders long ago. You will explore the lakes, rivers and rapids of the Churchill River System. Little has changed since the first explorers and fur traders used this waterway hundreds of years ago.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Churchill RIver
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- La Ronge Airport (YVC) / 41.4 miles
- Key Lake Airport (YKJ) / 110.3 miles
- Prince Albert Glass Field (YPA) / 169.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!