Grey Owl Camp is located on an island in the center of One-Man Lake. Only one group of up to 10 people, is allowed in the camp at one time. There are no other camps or cabins on any of our lakes. The lakes are easily fished with lots of bays, in-lets, islands and points!
Lake Trout and Northern Pike are in good supply in One-Man Lake. Asiski Lake also has a good supply of Northern Pike and Lake Trout and can be reached via a short portage where a 14 foot aluminum, boat and motor are located for day trips. These crystal clear, icy cold waters offer unbelievable lake trout and northern pike.
Resting on the shores of One-Man Lake, get all your lake and fishing desires out of the way on your next Canadian vacation. Inquire today!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City La Ronge
- Nearby Water One-Man Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Regina International Airport (YQR) / 3.9 miles
- Moose Jaw Air Vice Marshal C. M. McEwen Airport (YMJ) / 39.9 miles
- Estevan Airport (YEN) / 116.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Boating & Watercraft
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature