Gracing the east end of the Magdalen Islands in the colorful village of Grande-Entrée, the laid-back La Salicorne offers atmospheric rooms with authentic furniture made by a Madelinot cabinet maker, island tour packages like how to build a sand castle, and fantastic hiking and kayaking opportunities. Grace La Salicorne with your presence, soon!
Kayak, pedalboat, or canoe your way to Bourdreau Island for a beach experience you'll never forget!
Put on your wetsuit and discover the nearby surface caves that have been shaped by the ocean waves!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 26 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Grande-Entrée
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Airport (YGR) / 17.7 miles
- Port Hawkesbury Airport (YPS) / 135.8 miles
- Charlottetown Airport (YYG) / 118.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Gift Shop
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!