At La Réserve Beauchêne, expect 50,000 acres, 40 lakes, 7 species of fish, and one truly world-class destination! Fish for lake trout on massive Lac Beauchêne, hunt for big game on the magnificent and sprawling La Réserve Beauchêne, and sleep the night away in a Luxury Bird Chalet, featuring fully-equipped kitchens and decks!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Témiscaming
- Nearby Water Lac Beauchêne
- Open Dates All Year
The meeting room facilities can accommodate groups from two to forty people and is equipped with internet access, satellite television, fax and copy services, telephone and some cell phone coverage.
With more than 40 lakes to choose from, you're sure to catch the smallmouth bass, brook trout, or squaretail of your dreams!
- Hunting and Shooting
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fishing Guides
- Meeting Room(s)
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) / 16.6 miles
- Corcoran Airport (CRO) / 47.7 miles
- New Coalinga Municipal Airport (CLG) / 64.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights