In 1946 the Gordon family built a lodge in Gore Bay, a small community on the North Shore of Manitoulin Island. Gore Bay is located in the scenic North Channel of Lake Huron. The resort, called Gordon's Lodge, has changed hands over the years and has grown to be the largest Resort Complex on the Island. It is now owned and operated by us, the Rusk family, but we continue to use the name Gordon's Lodge.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Manitoulin Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Manitoulin East Municipal Airport (YEM) / 13 miles
- Gore Bay Manitoulin Airport (YZE) / 28.5 miles
- Elliot Lake Municipal Airport (YEL) / 51.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!