For Fishing, Vacations or Hunting ... Come to the peaceful shores of Tomiko Lake where Okimot Lodge was established 50 years ago. We are located 40 miles north west of North Bay with good roads all the way. Tomiko is a good sized lake with an average depth of 30 feet and fishing is great for walleye and smallmouth especially in the spring and late fall.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Sturgeon Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- North Bay Airport (YYB) / 23.7 miles
- Sudbury Airport (YSB) / 44.2 miles
- Earlton (Timiskaming Regional) Airport (YXR) / 84.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!