Modeled after the Old Bell Inn in Finedon, England, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the breathtaking Upper Rapids and just steps away from the Falls, the Inn is Niagara's most distinctive historic structure. The Inn has been chosen as a Top 10 Weekend Getaway Destination by Fortune Magazine, featured in AAA Today Magazine, and is the only AAA Three Diamond bed and breakfast in Niagara County.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Niagara Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG) / 5.6 miles
- Niagara District Airport (YCM) / 8.9 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) / 19.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!