Unmatched Riverside Luxury!
Stone fireplaces, exposed beam ceilings, and gourmet meals are just the beginning of the Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia, a Canadian wilderness hideaway! Hike the Acadian Forest and swim the Tusket River before enjoying French-Acadian cuisine fresh from the kitchen and retiring to your main lodge suite, decked with Tiffany lamps and riverside views!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 12 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Kemptville, Yarmouth County
- Nearby Water Tusket River
- Open Dates All Year
Relax on the Tusket River, hike with a Trout Point GPS unit, or take a Jeep Rubicon/Mountain Bike Safari into the heart of the Tobeatic Wilderness Area!
Fall in love with a Trout Point romance package, featuring a candlelit dinner for two in the Great Room, a relaxing dip in the cedar sauna, and delicious Swiss chocolates and wine!
Cabins, Cottages, and Chalets
You'll love Trout Point's riverside cottages and chalets, featuring fireplaces, hardwood floors, oriental rugs, log walls, handcrafted furniture, and kitchenettes!
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Meeting Room(s)
- Yarmouth Airport (YQI) / 20.7 miles
- Digby / Annapolis Regional Airport (YDG) / 33.8 miles
- Saint John Airport (YSJ) / 87.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights