From salmon fishing on Harry's River to hiking Lewis Hills, the Dhoon Lodge is the place to be for premier Newfoundland outdoor adventure! Play a round of golf, hunt for big game or take a romantic retreat with your sweetheart before retiring to your comfy cabin! But, with this much to do at Dhoon Lodge, you won't be inside for long!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Stephenville Crossing
- Nearby Water Harry's River
- Open Dates All Year
Home to a newly-designed executive par three golf course, novice and experienced Dhoon Lodge golfers can get advice from certified golf pro Georgette Pike! And, make sure to ask about a golf package!
A big-game hunter's paradise, Dhoon Lodge offers access to moose and black bear hunting as well as a cooling area to keep your prize fresh!
Cabins, Cottages, and Chalets
After a day outdoors, relax in one of nine furnished cabins complete with cozy beds and satellite TV. Or, mingle at the rustic log lodge and have a hearty meal in the dining room.
- Hunting and Shooting
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- St Johns International Airport (YYT) / 5.8 miles
- Gander International Airport (YQX) / 127.7 miles
- St Pierre Airport (FSP) / 169 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights