The Way Canada Was Meant To Be Experienced
New Brunswick's Camp Stanton invites you to explore its angling and hunting paradise! After duck hunting with an experienced guide and dog or fishing for salmon on the Miramichi and Cains Rivers, head back to the lodge for a rejuvenating dip in the cedar hot tub and some local seafood from the kitchen. Welcome to the real Canadian wilderness!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Miramichi
- Nearby Water Miramichi River and Cains River
- Open Dates All Year
Fish the private waters of the Miramichi River for some of the world's best Atlantic salmon and brook trout. And, with the help of experienced anglers, you're bound to catch the big one!
Hunters will love the grouse, woodcock and duck hunts of Camp Stanton. Whether you use an experienced guide and dog or track by yourself, make sure to bring home a prize!
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Hunting and Shooting
- Fishing Guides
- Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM) / 9.4 miles
- Miramichi Airport (YCH) / 65.1 miles
- Summerside Airport (YSU) / 53 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights