Stay Inn So You Can Go Out
Sure, the 14-foot stone fireplace and the veranda view of the Miramichi River are reasons enough to stay at Absolute Outfitters Twin Pine Lodge. But, the real draw are the amazing recreational opportunities! From salmon fishing on the Miramichi to black bear hunting, the Twin Pine helps you experience the wilds of New Brunswick the way you want!
Fly fish for Atlantic salmon to your heart's content on the Miramichi, Renous and Bartholomew Rivers!
You'll be able to tell from the trophies on the wall that the hunting at Twin Pine is par none. Track an elusive black bear or hunt white-tail deer in one of four hunting zones!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Miramichi
- Nearby Water Miramichi River
- Open Dates All Year
- Miramichi Airport (YCH) / 18.7 miles
- Bathurst Airport (ZBF) / 55.1 miles
- CFB Gagetown Heliport (YCX) / 76.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting and Shooting