100 Years of Hospitality. Woodside Cottage Bed and Breakfast.
This cozy but charming little B&B is built into a 100 year-old house that has seen each year of the national parks of Canada. On a quiet street just a couple minute walk to the main street of Banff, this one cabin-style room provides two comfortable, single beds and a private bathroom with a spa bath.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 1 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Banff
- Nearby Water Bow River
- Open Dates All Year
The mountains abound in adventure! Take in the beauty of Canada’s mountain parks and stay in rustic mountain style at convenient, cabin lodging at Woodside Cottage Bed and Breakfast.
100 years of history and hospitality make this woodland bed and breakfast as old as Canada’s mountain parks!
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fitness Programs
- Fairmont Hot Springs Airport (YCZ) / 60 miles
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) / 67.2 miles
- Cranbrook Airport (YXC) / 108.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights