Miniloc Island features dramatic cliffs and hidden lagoons. Its unique rock formations lend an aura of mystery and excitement that each guest feels upon approaching the island. The resort is ensconced in a cove, and its 31 rooms are made up of different types of cottages. There are water cottages built on stills over the water, garden cottages surrounded by tropical flowers and cliff cottages nestled on the hillside. There are also seaview rooms with an adjoining verandah, directly overlooking the sea.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City City of Makati
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) / 3.1 miles
- Sangley Point Air Base (NSP) / 8.8 miles
- Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (CRK) / 53.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!