Langkawi Village Resort is strategically set on a 10 acre verdant landscaped grove of coconut palms at Pantai Tengah, on the South West of Langkawi Island. With a golden beach-front of soft sand stretching over 400 metres and lapped by cool inviting waters, it offers a panoramic vista of the nearby islands and of the setting sun; a sea-front location which is unmatched on the entire Island.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Kedah Darulaman
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Butterworth Airport (BWH) / 16.6 miles
- Penang International Airport (PEN) / 30.6 miles
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (AOR) / 38.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!