Redang Island is recognised as one of the best coral and marine ecosystems in Malaysia. Amidst this idyllic setting is the Berjaya Redang Beach Resort with Malaysian style chalets, suites and PADI dive centre, sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, canoeing, deep sea fishing plus golf and other activities.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Redang Island
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Sultan Mahmud Airport (TGG) / 5 miles
- LTS Pulau Redang Airport (RDN) / 32.3 miles
- Kerteh Airport (KTE) / 57.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!