This majestic club was designed by Jack Nicklaus and opened in 1984. To become a member, you need a recommendation and a mere 3 million yen. Luckily, though, non-members are welcome at all times. Open every day of the year (including holidays), this 7020-yard course (6919 meters) features two extra-length holes of 607 and 591 yards, respectively. Shortest hole: 184 yards. Patrons also get to tackle five water hazards, 17 sand traps and three dog's legs.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chiba Prefecture
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Narita International Airport (NRT) / 18.4 miles
- Tokyo International Airport (HND) / 19.6 miles
- Hyakuri Airport (IBR) / 43 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!