India is a wonderful country having a rich civilization five thousand years old. Indian scriptures, legends, and mythology far outweigh the total impact of the cultures of the world put together. The diversity of my country's topography and culture are something unique. Twenty-five languages .... a variety of costumes ....... there is rain and blazing sun in different regions at the same time. Peaks and mountains on the one side, and, on the other, the unfathomable lakes. My own little domain, Kerala - "God's Own Country" as others point out is a unique niche among these diversities. Kerala. situated at the southern-most end of the Indian peninsula, 8 degrees north of the equator, tucked away between the sea and mountain ranges.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chavara South
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) / 44.1 miles
- Cochin International Airport (COK) / 80.5 miles
- Madurai Airport (IXM) / 120.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!