The Heart and Soul of Zambia, Africa...
Quite simply, Kaazmein Lodge is the adventure of a lifetime, far beyond a traditional getaway. This is Livingstone, Zambia, and your chance to explore an incredible diversity of culture and the power of the spectacular Victoria Falls. Here you can lose yourself in the wilds of Africa, plunge from the highest bungee jumping bridge in the world, or take a river safari. For the less adventurous, Kaazmein Lodge offers Upper Zambezi sunset cruises or dining in a thatched, dome-shaped onsite restaurant. A range of accommodations includes budget and hotel rooms and luxury chalets, all among cocktail and bonfire areas, a miniature lake and beautiful green lawns - your African adventure awaits.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 22 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lusaka
- Nearby Water Zambezi River
- Open Dates All Year
- Air Conditioning
- Arts and Crafts
- Livingstone Airport (LVI) / 4.2 miles
- Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA) / 18.4 miles
- Kasane Airport (BBK) / 47.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights