After thundering over the famous Victoria Falls and forming the massive Lake Kariba, the legendary Zambezi River continues its' journey eastward through the lower Zambezi National Park. You will fish for giant tigerfish and zandu catfish.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Zambezi National Park
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Lusaka International Airport (LUN) / 86.7 miles
- Kariba International Airport (KAB) / 96.4 miles
- Ndola Airport (NLA) / 181.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!