Deep in the heart of the Magaliesberg mountains, nestled along the banks of the Crocodile river, lies one of the most picturesque resorts. Mount Amanzi Lodge comprises of 168 self-catering chalets with both 5 or 6 beds. On the resort are 3 natural dams set amongst the trees, where one can enjoy the indigenous bird life. The country kitchen caters for both buffet and a la carte meals. Our guests never hesitate to compliment us on our tasty wholesome food and value for money. Mount Amanzi Lodge is truly a home away from home.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Hartbeespoort
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Lanseria Airport (HLA) / 13.6 miles
- Pretoria Central Heliport (HPR) / 20.8 miles
- Waterkloof Air Force Base Airport (AFB) / 20.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!