Hacklewood Hill Country House built in 1898, is a Victorian Manor House set in peaceful and exclusive surroundings in the leafy Port Elizabeth suburb of Walmer. With distinctive decor and fine attention to detail, the comfort of the individually decorated, en-suite bedrooms is delightfully enhanced the large Victorian bathrooms with luxury appointments.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Port Elizabeth
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ) / 2.2 miles
- Port Alfred Airport (AFD) / 80.3 miles
- Gradock Airport (CDO) / 126.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!