Amakhala is named after the Xhosa word meaning Aloes, the prolific indigenous plant found in this uniquely diverse province. Steeped in history and beauty, this 5000-hectare game reserve creates an ideal environment for an unforgettable safari and an intimate experience of the varied landscape, including breathtaking views of the Bushman's River.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Port Elizabeth
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ) / 42.7 miles
- Port Alfred Airport (AFD) / 53.1 miles
- Gradock Airport (CDO) / 90.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!