Camel Dive Club maintains the Camel Hotel which provides luxury accommodations on the edge of the Red Sea. In addition to world-renowned diving, South Sinai offers a very spectacular landscape full of highly dramatic mountains, deep colorful canyons, glistening white sand dunes, and fertile oases. South Sinai is presently inhabited by several Bedouin tribes and has a rich historical past dating back to the days before Christ.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Sharm El Sheikh
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- St Catherine International Airport (SKV) / 11.5 miles
- El Tor Airport (ELT) / 30.3 miles
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport (SSH) / 46.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!