The Chobe National Park is world renowned for its abundance of elephants which concentrate on the Chobe River especially during the dry season. Covering a vast area, one of the best places to access the Chobe is Muchenje Lodge, situated on the western border of the reserve away from the main tourist concentration around the town of Kasane.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Victoria Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Khwai River Lodge Airport (KHW) / 66 miles
- Kasane Airport (BBK) / 71.7 miles
- Katima Mulilo Airport (MPA) / 86.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!