Mowana. The lodge of never ending mysteries where a 1500 year old boabab tree, or Mowana as it is called in Setswana, beckons to you to enter its magical kingdom. Step into Mowana's superb luxury and sense the splendors that await you: the paradisiacal setting on the banks of the Chobe River, where the river god reveals the secrets of his realm. While, just a stone's throw away, the Chobe Game Reserve parades its wealth of awe-inspiring African creatures - amongst which are no fewer than 45,000 elephants and, indigenous to this area, the Puka and Chobe Water Buck.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Victoria Falls
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Livingstone Airport (LVI) / 7.9 miles
- Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA) / 11.1 miles
- Kasane Airport (BBK) / 45 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!