The beat comes in and the bass surges through each of your toes, up your spine, until it creates your new heart beat, bumping and building as each beat gets heavier and heavier. The intensity grows and you hold on tight for that sweet break to come. You can feel it with each pulse, tightening you to the core. Time is up. The bass drops. Loose control. Get ready for the three-day Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Festival Summit in downtown Asheville, North Carolina from October 25th through the 27th.
- Saturday, at the Diana Wortham Theatre, the Inventor’s Roundtable will feature Paul Vo, Richard Devine, Tony Rolando, and Augusta Worley discussing their projects and how they have left their mark on electronic music.
- Saturday, at the Diana Wortham Theatre, artist Gary Numan will be explaining his career, influences, and the direction he is headed in his musical career.
- Trash Audio - Synth Event allows fest-goers a first hand interaction with products, artists, and up close and personal live performances.
- Mixing with Waves will feature Johnny Mann and Scott Pederson displaying their plugins for recording and live performances.
- Sound and Vision Art Show brings music and visual art together for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- 50 + artist line-up within ten venues
- General admission weekend pass is now up to $199.50 plus applicable fees
- General admission single day pass is now $74.50 (Friday and Sunday only); $84.50 (Saturday only)
- VIP weekend admission is now $399.50 plus applicable fees
Headlining the event is non-other than Nine Inch Nails. Expect a rockin’ and bright performance filled with magical visuals. Trent Reznor is ready to rock better than ever with his new backing musician line-up while diving into songs all over his massive catalog. Get ready to drop it for Bassnectar, whose constant tempo changes and multitude of sounds embellish genres across the board. Pretty Lights will also be ready with their dynamic and versatile sound.
For more information, click here.